|Make Friends Online | Buddies4you.com|
Meet New Friends Online with free messaging & free chat rooms. Find new local friends & international penpals.
Free Membership | Help/FAQs
Make New Friends | Find Friends Online | Local Friends
International Friends Penpals
Make friends and meet people in your area or international penpals and widen your social circle.
Find a friend
looking to share common interests. Search our members, send them a Hi to let them know you would like to chat!
Our Use of your Information
Third Party Cookie Use
We take the privacy of your information very seriously and have created this document to help our users understand what information we collect about them and
what we do with that information. We DO NOT trade, share, rent, sell, or disclose to a
third party any personally identifiable information collected from you.
A Special Note About Children We ask that minors under the age of 18 (or under the age allowed by the Law in your State/Country to join such a site) to not sign up and NOT submit any personal information to us.
and our Terms and Conditions, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure
The following information is collected at signup and is kept PRIVATE and NOT publicly displayed on the website :
The following information we collect at signup and is made PUBLIC and displayed to visitors to the website, other members, search
engines and web directories.
Any Photos Uploaded
Other Profile Sections including Looking for, Interests, Hobbies, Lifestyle, Personality & Appearance details.
Our Use of Your Information
- We use your email address to contact you regarding your use and communications on the site.
- Your geographical locational details including your Country, Region, County, Town and Postcode are used for search purposes and to find your profile matches.
- You consent to Our using your information to build up a profile of interests, preferences and browsing patterns and to allow You to participate in the Service.
- We may also use your information and other members to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- We may examine your member information to identify members multiple ID numbers or aliases.
- We also use your information to maintain records of registration and keep records of the internal messaging content between registered members of the site.
- We may use personally identifiable information about you within our site to improve our marketing efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content, and customize our Site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
- Your personal and private information will be sent, stored and processed in the United States. By becoming a member of the Service, you consent to your data being sent to the United States and to such other third parties and jurisdictions as may be involved in the provision and operation of the Service.
Member Communications may be monitored to ensure our Terms and Conditions are being adhered to including but not limited to messages, chatrooms, profiles and/or forums. Emails from Us We will send New Message notifications to the email address you used to register with. We may also use your e-mail address to send you e-mails regarding your use of the website including sign up information, new message or hi alerts, administrative
notices, notifications for profile re-activation, message deletions. If you do not wish to receive these types of e-mails then please DO NOT register for this service. We may also send other administration emails, not limited to, but including:
New Message Notification, Hi's Received, Membership expiry or renewal notices, When a recipient has read your message, You have been added to Favourites list, My Matches
What are Cookies
Cookies We Use
- PHPSESSID Is a session cookie, to determine when you are logged in and out. These cookies will usually be
deleted when you log out, but may remain afterwards to
remember your login information, site preferences.
- Buddies4youopt_lang Cookies that remember pages visited and exited by the user, contact form details, user preferences, statistical information, users device, browser type, other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
Third Party Cookies
You are free to disable our cookies if your browser permits, but this may restrict your access to certain parts of the website. Read more about controlling and deleting cookies here: www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org
Like many other Web sites, http://www.Buddies4you.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
External Service Providers
We take no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information, products or services, given in the external websites links which you can access from pages on our website. If you choose to use these optional external website links from this site, or disclose information to these external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then you use them entirely at your own risk. Their use of your information is governed by their private policy and we are in no way responsible for their actions.
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Your Use of other Members Information>br />
member you have access to the Member's Usernames, and you might gain access to
that, with respect to other Members' personally identifiable information that
you may obtain, under no circumstances, can you disclose personally identifiable information about another member to any third party without our
consent and the consent of such other member after adequate disclosure.
Buddies4you and our members do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting
the foregoing, you are not licensed to add a Buddies4you member to your mail
list (email or appearance mail) without their express written consent after
adequate disclosure. To report spam from another member, please Contact Us
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
Please ensure that you keep your profile up to date including: Your password and e-mail address.
Upon request, we will suspend your membership and information so that your profile cannot be viewed by other members. Such information will be suspended as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our suspension policy and applicable law. However, to remove your profile completely from members view and our database, you must Cancel your Membership.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Control of Your Password
You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password. Therefore we do not recommend that you disclose your password or login information to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password in the Members Menu Panel. You should change your password regularly to with the security of access to your member account.