Make Friends Online
Meet New People
Buddies4you Friendship Community
We want to keep our Community a safe, fun and happy place to be! To help we need our members to report any member abusing the Terms of our site, so that any abuse can be swiftly removed from the site.
We DO NOT conduct any criminal checks or otherwise, on people who join this website. It is easy for people to create false profiles and pretend to be someone they are not. Please proceed with caution.
Tips to Stay Safe
Keep Communications Onsite
Do not give out private information including telephone numbers, email/home addresses, bank details, etc.
Do not put any private information that can be traced back to you in your profile or pictures.
Dont Get Scammed
NEVER send MONEY, gifts or personal documents, ie passports, to people who ask for it.
Choose a secure password, preferably one with digits and numbers, upper-case and lowercase. Keep your password safe and do not let anyone else use your account. You are solely responsible for any actions relating to your account online.
Scammers are people who join websites with the sole intention of befriending members to try to obtain money, gifts, personal or financial documents or details, by deception. We work hard to keep scammers of our website.
Possible Scammer characteristics:
-They will try to get you to communicate offsite immediately by sending you their email address.
-They will ask you to send them Bank/Personal Details, Money, Gifts or documents.
- They will ask you to send money via a wire transfer.
- They tell you quickly they love you or want to marry you. Or they may take a lot of time to gain your trust before they ask for money.
- They will tell you they will come and see you if you send them the money first for their travel to see you.
- They claim to be stationed elsewhere or travel frequently.
- Vague communication, poor spelling or grammar.
- They plead poverty.
If you think a member is a scammer
- REPORT them to us immediately by clicking the "Users Profile" and clicking the "Report User" button or using the Contact Form at the bottom of the page. Please remember to include your Username and as much detail as possible so we can investigate.
- Stop communicating with them immediately.
- Do not give out any personal details.
Reporting a Member
You can REPORT members not adhering to the Community Guidelines or Terms & Conditions by clicking the "Users Profile" and clicking the "Report User" link or using the Contact Form at the bottom of the page including as much detail as possible.
- If you do choose to meet up with people off the internet always play it safe!
- Always meet and stay in a busy crowded public place so that you can ask for help if you need it.
- Make sure you know who you are meeting. See people on webcam numerous times before meeting up.
- Tell someone you know well, where and when you are going, and what time you will be back
- Keep your mobile phone switched on.
- Never arrange to meet at their house
- Never arrange to meet at your home address or give out your personal contact details that can be traced back to you.
- Keep alcohol to a minimum.
Jan 01, 1970
Meet New Friends Onlinewith Free Messaging & Free Chat Rooms. Find new friends Local Social friends, International friends & Penpals.
Free Membership Help
Local International Penpals
Make New FriendsMake contact with people in your local area or international penpals and widen your social circle.
Find a Friend looking to share common interests. Search our members and Send them a Hi to let them know you would like to chat!
Meet New PeopleJust moved to a new area and would like to get social? Create your FREE profile and start your search for female and male friends.
Meet People Onlineshare chat, language & friendship.
Meet Friends Onlinein your local area to share social activities and interests. Make the first move and find a friend waiting to chat. About Us New Members Sitemap Links Safety